Saturday, September 1, 2012

September's additions to my book family

These are the books that will be published in September and will join the rest of my books on my shelves. I'll list them according to my excitement level, so my highlights will come first. And here they are (click on the covers to get to their Goodreads pages):


"Archangel's Storm" by Nalini Singh (publication date - September 4, 2012; book #5 in the "Guild Hunter" series)
"Delusion In Death" by J.D. Robb (publication date - September 11, 2012; book #35 in the "In Death" series)
"Alice In Zombieland" by Gena Showalter (publication date - September 25, 2012; book #1 in the "White Rabbit Chronicles" series) 

I'm really REALLY looking forward to all of them, especially since they all have amazing covers. They will look great on my bookshelves! ;] 

What are your September must-haves?

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the new J.D. Robb book, even though it seems like this story will be harder to read.
    I really enjoy Gena Showalter's writing style and you're right, the book sounds really interesting. I've never read a book about zombies, so I guess that will be a first :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so will get "Alice in Zombieland". I don't like Zombies but I like Alice stories. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zombie-stories are completely new to me (it never sounded like something I would want to read), but the cover and synopsis of "Alice in Zombieland" made me very curious.

      Delete